Dental implants are unique and can provide a number of benefits that bridges and dentures simply can’t. They are placed into the jawbone, acting as a new tooth root. They boast a 98% success rate and provide a number of benefits. Would like to learn more about dental implants?
Try Our Quiz on Dental Implant Benefits
- True or False: They last longer than bridges.
- True or False: The restorations will be custom-made.
- True or False: We can secure fixed prosthetics.
- True or False: You can regain your chewing ability.
- True. On average, a traditional dental bridge lasts between 10 and 15 years before requiring adjustment or replacement. However, a implant can often last for decades, if not a lifetime, with proper care and attention. We can discuss the best means of preserving your new tooth, and your remaining natural teeth as well.
- True. The dental implant will be topped with a lifelike restoration. Custom-made from porcelain, the restoration will be designed to blend with your smile. No one will be able to tell you have an implant. Patients can enjoy a full and beautiful smile once again.
- True. If you have advanced tooth loss, then we can help! With multiple dental implants, we can secure a dental bridge, a partial, or a full set of dentures. The implant-retained prosthetics will last much longer than their removable counterparts.
- True. They offer stability, which allows you to eat the foods you did prior to tooth loss. You can improve your nutritional intake and enjoy a healthier smile. If you have any questions or concerns about replacing missing teeth, then please give our office a call. We can help you rebuild your smile.
DO YOU HAVE A MISSING TOOTH?
At Vi Mai-Truong, DDS, we can use implant dentistry to provide a long lasting and natural looking solution to tooth loss. For our patients who don’t speak English, our office is fluent in both Spanish and Vietnamese. To schedule an appointment, call our Garland, TX office today at (972) 530-0552.