WE ARE OPEN!
Here’s a photo from before quarantine and after! Can you recognize us?
On May 4th, we opened our office after 7 weeks of quarantine. You’ll notice some changes when it is time for your appointment. We have adjusted our policies, procedures, and protocols to reflect CDC, ADA, TDA, and OSHA guidelines in our office to help ensure the safety of our patients and team. These changes include:
1) Please stay in your car and call us when you arrive at our office for your appointment. We will call you to come in when we are ready.
2) All patients and those who accompany them must wear a mask in our office. You will be instructed by our team when to remove your mask during your appointment.
3) Upon entry into the office, we will provide hand sanitizer, take your temperature, and you will answer the COVID-19 disclosure form.
4) Each patient will rinse with a pre-procedural rinse before treatment.
5) We are disinfecting by cleaning and sanitizing the office frequently throughout the day. We will have numerous air purifiers throughout the office.
6) Our waiting area no longer offer magazines and children toys.
7) As you can see from the photo, we have all of the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure the safety of our dental team and patients.
8) Each patient should come alone, with the exception of minors who need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian and those who need assistance.
We look forward to seeing you again. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Thank you for letting Mai Dentist be your dentist.