If you suffer from tooth loss, then you need to talk to your dentist about a possible solution. Otherwise, you could develop complications that impact everything from your appearance to your ability to eat. Fortunately, we can provide a set of natural looking dentures, including full and partials.
Try Our Natural Looking Dentures Quiz
- True or False: Each prosthetic is custom-made.
- True or False: We can replace all of your teeth.
- True or False: Partial address advanced tooth loss.
- True or False: We can secure them with dental implants.
- True. We will take detailed impressions of the teeth and jaw, which will be used by a dental lab in the design and fabrication of your new prosthetic. For the base, which mimics the look of natural gum tissue, we use acrylic. We will also include natural looking replacement teeth. We want the prosthetic to reflect your unique facial structure.
- True. A full prosthetic replaces all of the teeth on one or both arches. The denture will be held in place with suction or possibly the assistance of an adhesive. Removable, the denture will fit comfortably and look natural.
- True. If you have lost several teeth but not enough to warrant a full, then we may suggest a partial. Designed to replaced teeth spread out across an arch, the partial will be held in place with metal clasps that attach to the natural teeth.
- True. Dental implants are inserted directly into the jaw, acting as new tooth roots and stimulating jawbone growth (which helps the prosthetic last substantially longer). We can use them to secure a fixed prosthetic that isn’t removable, meaning you don’t need to worry about possible slippage when eating or speaking.