Is it possible to receive all your dental care needs from one dentist? Yes, your Garland, TX family dentist, Dr. Vi Truong-Mai, and our team provide care for the entire family. At Mai Dentistry, our friendly front desk staff wants to ensure you feel at home, welcome, and comfortable. We take pride in courteous, customer service, as well as a fun, nurturing, and educational environment for youngsters, by providing stickers, movies, a play area with toys, and coloring books that teach proper oral care. From braces to dentures, preventive care to cosmetic dentistry, the services our team provides help patients of all ages forge and maintain healthy smiles.
BENEFITS OF ACQUIRING A FAMILY DENTIST
- A good first visit to the dentist can help support healthy habits to last a lifetime.
- Having a dentist who is familiar with your entire family can assist in early diagnosis of hereditary risks or conditions.
- A family dentist helps establish a relationship of trust in your dental care.
- It’s fun for the whole family? Yes, in fact it can be by making trips to the dentist a family event, a time when you can all be together. This also sets a good example for children when Mom and Dad are getting a check-up, too (maybe even include Grandma and Grandpa in on the fun!).
- Having a family dentist is convenient. A family dentist works with multiple generations, from toddlers to the elderly. No need to take extra time off work to go to a separate dentist when you can get the quality care you need as a family at Mai Dentistry.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Let Dr. Mai and our team be the custodians of your family’s smiles. Call us today to schedule an appointment at our Garland dentist office: 972-530-0552. We proudly offer general, restorative, and cosmetic dental services to individuals and families in the Garland, Plano, Richardson, Wylie, Allen and Dallas area.
Please note we accept all major credit cards, work with most dental insurance plans and PPOs. We also accept CareCredit third-party financing in addition to offering convenient in-office financing.
ABOUT DR. MAI
Mai-Truong Vi H DDS received her doctorate of dental science degree from the Baylor College of Dentistry, where she served as a clinical instructor. Her research has been published in The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology and she is a member of a number of professional associations such as the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Dallas County Dental Society and the Dallas Asian Dental Association. She is an Academy of General Dentistry Fellow, an honor bestowed upon those that have completed more than 500 hours of continuing education and passed the rigorous fellowship examination in addition to maintaining regular membership requirements. She is a native of the Richardson area and opened her Garland office in 1999.