There are a number of options for whitening teeth at home, from store bought strips to special rinses. However, for professional level whitening, you should talk to our office about our at-home system. We can help our patients in Garland, TX obtain brighter smiles.
Try Our Quiz on At-Home Teeth Whitening
- True or False: Your daily habits can lead to stains.
- True or False: We can help brighten smiles by multiple shades.
- True or False: You can keep the trays for touch ups.
- True or False: Routine care can help your smile stay brighter for longer.
- True. Stains can form as a result of the foods and drinks we consume. Beverages with dark pigments, such as soda, tea, red wine, and coffee, can leave discoloration behind. Likewise, foods high in sugar, which lead to plaque buildup, can also make stains more apparent. In addition, lack of proper oral hygiene, such as not brushing and flossing daily, can also make discoloration more likely.
- True. We can provide you with a set of custom-made plastic trays and a powerful bleaching gel. You will take these items home and each day fill the trays with gel and wear them for the amount of time the dentist prescribes, typically between a half hour and 45 minutes. After one to two weeks, you can see optimal results!
- True. You can keep the trays and any remaining gel for touch ups down the road. Stains can form over time, but you can lengthen the amount of time between cosmetic visits.
- True. Along with the trays and gel, you an also make a point to brush your teeth twice a day and floss every night before bed. You can also make appointments every six months for a cleaning, all of which can help your teeth remain bright.
We can Brighten Your Smile!
We can offer professional solutions to teeth stains, such as at-home whitening. For more information, schedule a consultation by calling Mai Dentistry in Garland, TX, today at 972-530-0552. For our patients who don’t speak English, our office is fluent in both Spanish and Vietnamese.